Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Last Day of Class


MY LAST DAY - MY NEW BEGINNING


           This past Monday, December 8th, was my last day of class in my Fall semester Social Studies Methods course with Dr. Ludmilla Smirnova. I can honestly say that I am very proud of my efforts in this class! I worked very hard and all of that hard work has clearly paid off! During class on Monday, my classmates and I presented our e-Folio projects and enjoyed a nice snack. After our e-Folio presentations, I now understand that each of us has taken a unique path, or approach, towards our individual projects. Our unique approaches consisted of mainly creative differences (i.e., font color, text, images, catchy titles, etc…). Now, as the semester is in the homestretch…I'm giving it my all! Good luck to everyone! I wish you all the best in your future learning endeavors. Stay tuned for my final blog post!





Last Day Goodies! 


Thank you to the classmate who gave me a certificate of accomplishment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment